The Thunder Bay is a stunning family and entertainment spa with powerful pumps supplying power to 44 adjustable stainless steel hydrotherapy jets. This system is controlled by air diverters to concentrate water flow to various seats for a truly therapeutic muscle massage. This 6-person spa features a full-length body-form lounger, two deep-seating Captain’s Chairs, and multi-level seating to keep you up to your neck in hot water. The whole family will enjoy the Thunder Bay's hydromassage jets along with the perfect ambiance that's created by a perimeter LED mood lighting system, softly cascading waterfall, built-in aromatherapy canister, and a digital audio system with pop-up LED speakers. 100ft² of filtration along with an ozone generator helps maintain pristine water with far fewer chemicals so even your most sensitive guests can enjoy your Canadian Spa hot tub!
Includes free speakers, digital MP3 audio and Bluetooth audio stream sound systems!
Currently ships in 18-20 weeks!
| Specifications |
| Electrical || 220 V / 50 A|
| Weight || 986 lbs (Dry), 3944 (Filled)|
| Water Capacity || 1230 L|
| Jet Count || 44|
| Seat Count || 6|
| Size || 86" x 86" x 33" (219 x 219 x 84 cm)|
| Pump || 2 x 2 Speed 5 HP|
| Heater || 5.5 kW|
| Included || |
5"/3" hardtop cover, Microban Glacier filters, and curbside delivery
| || || || || || |
- Latest digital controls from Balboa
- Perimeter multi-colored LED mood lighting, a cascading waterfall, and built-in aromatherapy canister
- Upgraded entertainment system equipped with speakers, digital MP3 audio and Bluetooth audio stream sound systems
- Multiple style seat variations including a No-float lounger with adjustable directional and massage jets
- Glacier filtration system – includes Glacier Microban silver-ion embedded filters, an Ozone generator, Mazzei injector, and Ozone mixing chamber which ensures crystal clear water. Our tubs are also UV ready
- Blackout insulation - Insulated with high-density closed-cell foam, foam curtain and infrared-reflective material lining each of the cabinets