Perfect for a romantic encounter or simply for personal luxury, the Hurricane-V058 comfortably seats two for an intimate, relaxing experience. Reclined, lounge seating lets you stretch out and fully submerge for ultimate tranquility, as 58 adjustable therapy jets, including 34 hydro jets, 24 air jets, and more deliver a gentle massage, while inverse seating allows you to face your hot tub partner for easy conversation or soulful gazes. Dual controls offer a zoned massage so each bather enjoys a custom experience.
Free spa cover and steps included!
Back in stock May 1st! Pre-orders available now!
- Seating - 2 full-body lounges
- Headrests - 1
- Size (ft) - 6’2 X 4’4″ X 2’4″
- Package Size (ft) - 6’4″ x 4’6″ x 2’6″
- Weight (Lb) - 551lb
- Water capacity (USG) - 145 USG
- Panels - Aluminum composite panels
- Standard maintenance-free Grey PVC
- Jetting System - 58 Chromed finished adjustable jets with 2 controls for zoned massage. • Heated air blower: 1 X 580 W
- Jets - 3 XL rotatory large nozzle hydro jets • 5 Directional XL hydro jets • 26 Directional L hydro jets • 24 Air jets
- Whirlpool Pumps - 1 X 3000W 3.0 HP
- Filtration - Whirlpool filtration pump: 1 Amp, 240L/min • Skimmer • Cartridge filter • Ozonator (installed)
- LED Lighting System - Led backlit air control dials, hydro jets, headrests • 14 Peripheral chromotherapy Leds • 1 Led backlit Waterfall • Bottom Led strip + Led lights on the spas 4 angles
- Shell - Multilayered Aristech acrylic shell
- Frame - Indestructible stainless steel frame, Guaranteed anticorrosion
- Electronics - Balboa VS501Z control system, • VL401 Digital user interface panel Heater : 1 X 5.5 Kw
- Insulation - Triple walled cabinet system • isolated with high-density foam • ISO 14000 standard Thermo-reflecting insulation panels • Thermal isolation bottom plate.
- Aromatherapy System - Easy access to the spa components for service • Programmable heating, filtration, and Anti-freeze system. • The spa is delivered ready to plugin
- Product Warranty: 30 years stainless steel frame, 10 years shell structure, 7 years shell surface, 5 years cabinetry, 2 years equipment (blower and circulation pumps) and 1 year Balboa control system
- Voltage: 220 Volt
- Ozonator Included: Yes
- Cover Included: Yes
- Water Capacity: 145 gallons
- Light Included: Yes
- Product Care: Wipe clean with a dry cloth using a small amount of white vinegar.
- 2 person indoor or outdoor hot tub
Overall -H 2' 4'' x W 4' 4'' x L 6' 2''
Product Weight When Filled - 1761 lb
- Overall Product Weight - 551 lb
- Primary Material: Acrylic
- Maximum Occupancy: 2
- Exterior Color: Gray
- Additional Materials: Aluminum
- Voltage: 220 Volts
- Amperage: 32 Amps
- Therapy: 58
- Air: 24
- Adjustable Jets: Yes
- Number of Pumps: 1
- Pump Horsepower (hp): 3
- Air Blower Included: Yes
Stainless Steel Frame: Tropic Spa Hot Tub stainless steel frame is warranted against defects in workmanship or materials and corrosion for thirty years from the original date of purchase.
Shell Structure: Tropic Spa Hot Tubs are warranted against water loss due to defects in the spa shell for ten years from the original date of purchase.
Shell Surface - Tropic Spa Hot Tubs are warranted against water loss due to defects and defects in workmanship or materials in the spa shell for seven years from the original date of purchase.
Maintenance Free Cabinetry - Tropic spa maintenance-free synthetic cabinets are warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for five years from the original date of purchase. Normal wear and weathering of the finish will occur naturally over time and are not defects.
Whirlpool Pumps - The pumps are warranted against malfunctions due to defects in workmanship or materials for two years from the original date of purchase.
Balboa Control System - Electrical equipment components – specifically limited to the heater and control system – are warranted against malfunctions due to defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of purchase.
*NOTE: PLEASE READ THE OWNERS MANUAL THOROUGHLY BEFORE SETTING UP YOUR SPA.*
HOT TUB SAFETY NOTES IN OUR FAQ
1. We provide curbside delivery. TropicSpa does not provide white gloves services. The hot tub comes in a wood crate. The customer has to be ready for the delivery.
2. The hot tub HAS to be installed by a licensed electrician. We need the proof. No proof = No Warranty
3. Hot tub requires high maintenance. Dirty filters can cause high damage to the system (over heating => pump damage…).